Applied Kinetics designs equipment for both end users and equipment builders.
Whether you need a complete automated system designed, or just a retro-fit to an existing piece of machinery, Applied Kinetics is here to help.
Since 1998, Applied Kinetics has been designing machinery and automation systems to exceed our clients high standards. Robotic systems, hard automation, stand-alone machines, or complete systems. Applied Kinetics is the right choice. To learn more about what we can offer, browse our machine design experience section!
|Range of scope:||• Customer sales support
• Concept development
• Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
• Detailed mechanical design
• Solid modelling
• Manufacturing drawings
• Assembly drawings
• Maintenance manuals
• Tender RFQ's for manufacturing and/or assembly
• Project management through manufacturing, assembly and start-up
• Assist in integration and start-up
• Qualify or certify equipment to meet CPk, Z safety standards,
and/or specific project requirements
|Types of projects:||• New turn-key stand alone equipment
• New equipment integrated into an existing or new line
• Retro-fitting existing equipment
• Reverse engineering existing equipment